Overcome your fear of hiring a window covering specialist
Here are some concerns many people have from working with a window covering specialist:
- What if she’s pushy and imposes her style and ideas on me: A good designer will connect with you and she will ask all the necessary questions to find out about your style and desires. She will give you options to select from and make sure that you are selecting the right styles.
- I am so ashamed of the state of my house; how can I invite her to such a disorganized and shabby place. Your window covering designer will totally understand that it is a process and it takes time to get the look you are after. On the contrary, she will help you prioritize and design it in stages and at your own pace.
- Is she going to break the bank? Discussing budgets is a top priority when I work with my clients. You should bring it up if she/he does not ask. There are products for every budget and one can create the look they desire within a set budget or decorate in stages.
- I am not sure what to ask and where to start? You can share your thoughts with your designer, she will defiantly help you narrow down the choices and ideas.
- Can people at the furniture store help me pick what I need? There are reasons why there is window covering specialists, They will come to your home, look at all the details in your furniture and surrounding, they work with under your lighting and most importantly listen to your needs.
Selecting and designing your home should be fun and not an agony, the process should be smooth and hassle-free, your designer should keep you informed throughout the process and create a space that makes you proud to call home.