Creating Beauty Without Breaking The Bank
We all know the economy is tough, but you can take some simple steps to make your home feel more like a vacation spot. For example: if budget constraints are stopping from making those expensive changes at present, then why not simplify things? Get rid of old curtains and replace them with something beautiful in their place!
Think about how much you love your home and what is most important to keep within budget. At Gailani Designs, we offer custom-made window treatments to achieve any look without sacrificing comfort, style, or quality! From beautiful fabric options like cotton polyester blends and linens with prints in different colors, there’s something for everyone at Gailani Designs.
Money saving ideas to create a beautiful valance.
- Choose fabrics that are not too costly. The goal is not to spend too much money on fabric. For example, from cotton, polyester, or linen mix, there are so many choices that will work with any design style! You can also try out prints and stripes to make your space unique without breaking the bank; alternatively, you could go full length by creating beautiful valances using these lovely fabrics considered entry-level but still affordable items:)
- If you’re looking for low-priced hardware, it may surprise many people that there are actually lines dedicated to entry-level or economy products. Think of the most economical way to get your point across. You can’t do it without an occasional hardware store run. Still, you’ll find that many companies have dedicated lines just for this purpose!
- If you want to save even more, why don’t we eliminate the hardware and have it mounted on a wood board? That will usually cost less.
- Choosing a style that is not labor-intensive. Pleated, flat, and shirred with lesser fullness are usually good styles and do not require heavy labor.
- You can add a contrast cord, insert an extra fabric into the pleats of the Valance, or add buttons on either side to make them more unique.
- Choose an economy lining. It will still enrich the look and will save you a bit.
- If you are the DIY type, you can install it yourself with our simple and handy instructions and save on the installation costs.
It doesn’t always take a lot of money to really add a bit of “zing” to your home or Valance designs.
If you’re in need of ideas, please don’t hesitate to Schedule A Consultation. I’d love to help!
Work with us:
The beauty is, you don’t have to spend a fortune on your window treatment! Work with us, and we will guide you through selecting the very best choices within a set budget.
Schedule A Design Consultation with Susan Gailani and see the difference an affordable change to your home decor can make.