When you’re heading down the road of buying custom window coverings, pay attention to the details. A great designer will walk you through the details so that you understand the ins and outs of the materials, design options, and installation process.
Here are seven areas to contemplate about the “details” of window coverings:
- Quality lining: The lining must be compatible with the drapery fabric, selecting the proper lining will affect the final results and how the draperies hang. Gailani Designs uses deluxe lining for all draperies.
- Never sacrifice the fullness: All drapery panels should have the proper fullness to give an opulent, rich look.
- Embellish: Add trims, banding, and embellishments to give the window treatment that personal, custom look that fits your style.
- The uniqueness of the style: Consider the uniqueness of the design before making a decision. Custom draperies are an investment, therefore, it should stand-out as custom and it must have a unique touch and distinction.
- Make it personal: The style and material should reflect your style and personality.
- Customize it to your specific needs: Do you need privacy? Safety while traveling? Control and operate it from a distance, and thinking of motorizing and automation? Keep the window as open as possible and not sacrifice the view? Well, we at Gailani designs make sure that we listen to all your needs and create the look and function you are after!
Gailani Designs has been serving Chicago and it’s Suburbs since 1992.
Want to learn more about the details? Get started with a virtual consultation.