$5 for a cup of coffee?
Custom window coverings are an investment, but many people misunderstand what they’re investing in. It’s not just the drapes!
To help understand what I mean, consider this.
When we brew a cup of coffee at home, it costs less
than $1, but at the coffee house in town, we’ll easily pay $5 or more for a well-crafted latte. There are two reasons why we’re willing to pay this much.
First, we go for the experience, for the atmosphere, the chance to try new flavors, and to share them with friends. We also go for the quality, to be served by trained baristas who know how to pull a great shot of espresso and steam perfect foam.
Experience Luxury In Your Home
Custom window coverings certainly cost a lot more, but the ideas are the same. The experience of working with a luxury custom window designer provides peace of mind and protects the joy of the journey.
- We meet you at your convenience, in the comfort of your home.
- Instead of shopping in a showroom, we see your home in the proper lighting, seeing all the colors and details of the room perfectly in order to match your surroundings.
- A good designer makes it fun! After listening to your ideas, we offer suggestions, draw sketches, and help you visualize the perfect design.
- You have a professional’s opinion and the confidence you’ve made the right choices.
- We take care of all the details. We visit the artisans making your drapes to make sure everything is perfect and send professional, courteous installers on the day that works best for you.
Then there’s quality! We make sure every hem, pleat, and embellishment is perfect so it hangs perfectly and performs as expected.
Schedule your free design consultation here. In the end, your real investment is in a rewarding process, the assurance of quality, and most importantly, a feeling of joy every time you see your design for years to come.