Turn your bathroom into a relaxing sanctuary with custom draperies and more!
Feeling happy and contented with your space affects your productivity, relationships, communication, and even finances.
You, my dear clients, deserve love and pampering! Why not start with your bathroom? It’s a wonderful place to create a spa-like atmosphere that allows you to relax and let go of the pressures of your busy life.
Often it’s the powder room that gets the most attention for your guests to enjoy, and the master bath is put off for a later date. Now is the perfect time to start transforming your personal bath into a sanctuary.
Let’s see what can be done to transform your master bath into a heavenly space:
- A new set of quality towels that are soft to the touch, in colors that work with the color scheme. (you might want to invest in a towel warmer for your bath towels and robes!)
- Pretty containers in various sizes, colors, and shapes to carry your toiletry items (things like apothecary jars, wicker baskets, and colored glass vessels are just a few things to look for)
- Scented toilet paper! You can even get it with color and prints. Angel soft has a nice lavender scented paper.
- Sea sponges. They look and feel more natural than synthetic options and are environmentally friendly.
- Scented bath salts, soaps, and oils. Pick scents that are not overpowering but soft and relaxing, like mixing lavender and orange, rose and sandalwood, or clary sage and geranium.
- Finally, your window treatments will make the true transformation, Imagine layered sheers, sheer linen, or tone-on-tone in soft kinds of cotton. You can use white for a spa look, or add colors. Motorizing your window shades is the most convenient way to ask Alexa or Google to lower your shade without having to leave your warm soaking tub.
Take advantage of our promotion and save $$$ Call us now (630)420-0800